Thursday, May 29, 2014

Over or Under...Um I'm not really sure...but i know I appreciate it being there!



Over or Under...Um I'm not really sure...but i know I appreciate it being there!




"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of him"
 



So a thought came to me while I was putting a new roll of toilet paper on the roll...
Yep you know it the question and debate that still continues in households and has even been questioned on Facebook and other social media outlets
Should the paper be pulled over or should the paper be pulled under.
I have seen strong arguments for both and I have even heard of some folks been awoken in the middle of their good sleep, with a person shaking a roll of toilet paper at them and screaming about their error in putting the roll in incorrectly!

We've gotten close over these past many post and I am here to let you in on a little bit of more of me and how I think.
I REALLY DON'T CARE, which way the roll rolls - I just need you to replace the paper when you notice that there is clearly only one square left...I mean come on who only uses one square!!!
Yes, yes this does have a greater connection.  Welcome to my mind, because I pondered this I thought I wonder if that God thinks about our prayers.
Does he concern His self with our posture - you know hands together. eyes closed, hand holding if there is a group, or is it the intention of our hearts the mustard seed of our Faith that moves his hand.
Don't get it twisted i have prayed on my knees, laid flat out on the floor, holding hands in the traditional prayer circle...
Just as often I have prayed eyes wide open squeezing the steering wheel, face down on my work desk, standing up, sitting down, and even curled up in a ball.
The light hearted point, the intentions of your heart is the depth of your faith. 
Pray pray pray pray...whether it's over or under pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment