Tuesday, July 18, 2017


This past year has been full of ups and downs.  Saying goodbye to my cousin Rhoberta, sad and joyful at the same time because, her life had given me and my family so many wonderful memories, which eased the pain.

I got a new great job when I wasn't even looking.  My relationship status  changed and my house grew.  All while becoming closer to a half century. 

Count it all joy - Yes that is a hard verse to swallow.  Its sweet when it includes great health, new births, new homes and relationships.  But what about the other side of the rainbow.  A bad health report, unruly children, or even death.

How in the world do you count that hot mess all joy.  Well because you put it in God's hands, your tears, your bad medical report relationship all the good and the bad that you get from relationships. 

This post is far from my best blog and not even close to my worse post, but I count it all joy because it is too God's glory that we live.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment