Sunday, April 27, 2014

Praise...I know it's rough...Praise...I know it hurts...Praise...I see your tears...Praise


god, jesus, pain, praise


Proverbs 22:6 Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.



I was taken aback by an amazing kidnapping story.

First the article made me quite angry and sad that there are people in this world who harm innocent kids.  I don't watch the news often, but when I do I am pressed down by what I see.  People who are angry at one another just because.  Heck like the last Batman movie I saw said, "Sometimes crazy doesn't even have a reason."


Anyway enough of that let me tell you about the amazing joy in this kidnapping.  Apparently this child in Atlanta was playing in his front yard when a man drove up in snatched him.

Sorry I got a side track again. Remember when we were young and the entire town was your playground.  You could play in the woods, next to a field, on any sidewalk, and you were safe.

Ok seriously back to the story.  The child was held captive for about three hours.  In those three hours he sang over and over and over and over and over and over and over again - Every Praise by Hezekiah Walker.

Over and over and over and over again - until he was set free unharmed.  Simply put he got kicked out of the car.  The man couldn't take it anymore!  The child said the man was cursing at him.

Point one he didn't sing save me Jesus...He didn't sing help me Lord...Bless his heart he didn't even call for his Momma.  I ain't gonna  to lie.  I am all the way grown and I would have called out for Momma.  But this child sang a PRAISE song! 

Point two - God dwelled in his praises and the devil couldn't take it.

Hezekiah Walker is a famous gospel singer and he was so moved by the child's act that he went and met the little boy.

Life is hard things don't always go our way.  Sometimes you wonder if you can get any lower, but I tell you what Praise him anyway!

Point three - I'm going find me a song and a verse that I can apply to some situations.  Uh maybe you should too!...Your life depends on it.


The Article


No comments:

Post a Comment