Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sang that SONG JAMES>>>>



I don't believe he brought me this far to leave me...Sometimes you got to reach way back to move forward (James Cleveland sang it like it was)

 



Isaiah 54:17

King James Version (KJV)
17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.





I had a lot on my mind when I walked into my house today.  Nothing major just a million little thoughts and when I opened my door I could hear "I don't believe he brought me this far to leave me."  No angels weren't singing, well I guess technically it was because James Cleveland was singing through Pandora and I sat my stuff down and raised my hands and fell into the song like a hug from my Father.

I stood there hands waiving believing and knowing that if God got me here he is sure enough going get me there!!!

That may be too deep for some heck its sort of too deep for me.  So enter the mind of Senetra, my minutes later thought as I stood in my kitchen was that "We got guns too!"

This is a small line from the movie "Avatar" .  I just got a blue ray player so I decided to watch one of the blue rays that I had purchased a few years ago.  Don't judge me it was on sale.

The line comes during a scene when a fighter pilot is helping to support the natives against the military attack.  As she sees the enemy shooting down the natives she swoops up in her helicopter and begins shooting at the enemy and she calmly says we got guns too!

How do these two things relate well again enter my mind.  When I walked in the door and heard this song I began to praise God and I thought he is my weapon. 

Enemy I got GUNS TOO!

He has not brought me this far to leave me...And trust and believe he has brought me very very far.

So I blog all that to say this...

Praise God - He is our weapon.


No comments:

Post a Comment